Multi-camera CCTV software for the Mac
The SecuritySpy iOS/tvOS app allows you to easily monitor your SecuritySpy CCTV system from wherever you are, from your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. With its easy setup and intuitive user interface, the app provides the ideal viewing experience for your cameras, over your local network or the Internet.
The app offers the following free features:
- View live video and audio from all your cameras
- Instant notifications of motion events, with images
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom support
- Two-way audio support
- H.264 streaming for high performance over the Internet
- Save/share live images via email, iMessage, iCloud and more
- Set schedules and overrides to arm/disarm camera recording modes
- Easy setup with auto-detection of SecuritySpy servers on your network
- View and manage multiple SecuritySpy servers
Additionally, there is an in-app purchase ($5.99) to add the following features:
- Multiplex: cycle through groups of simultaneous live camera views in full screen
- Captures: play back previously-captured footage from all your cameras, including motion-detected clips, image files or whole-day movies
- Share captured files via email, iMessage, iCloud and more
This in-app purchase is a one-time payment that covers ALL devices linked to your Apple ID account or in your Family Sharing group.
- iOS 13 or later; tvOS 13 or later
- SecuritySpy 4.1.13 or later (5.3.2 for sharing of captured files)
- A SecuritySpy license that covers the number of cameras you want to view in the app
For instructions on how to use the app, please see the SecuritySpy iOS/tvOS App Guide.