Camera Setup Help
Setting up a new Amcrest camera. Hooked up via Ethernet, logged into web interface, set a static IP (192.168.1.73), everything fine. Disconnected Ethernet and somehow it ends up on a different IP address (192.168.1.115) Can't figure out how to set the IP to what I want via wifi connection.
Comments
-
The Ethernet and WiFi interfaces are separate, so configuring an IP for Ethernet won't affect the IP used for WiFi.
In your second screenshot, you can see an "Ethernet Card" option, which is currently set to "Wire" which indicates Ethernet. Click that pop-up menu - do you see an option for WiFi ("Wireless")? If so, that's where you must configure the WiFi IP details.
-
Thanks, don't recall having these problems before (my 3rd of this model) - particularly I think I've been allowed to set wifi and wireless to same IP.....but that helped, think I've got it now.


