Skip to content

Feature request - Show a frame a few seconds in when scrolling the recordings in browser

I was wondering if it would be possible to show a frame from say 2 seconds in (preferable a number you can set yourself) when scrolling through captures in the browser?

That way you could quickly see if there was someone/something of interest that triggered the recording.

When I look through my recordings I usually use the down arrow key to scroll down the list, just looking at that first frame, but then you actually don't see if it was something interesting or e.g just the wind blowing the trees.

/Michael

Comments

• I think if u hold alt key or somekey the video file in browser will skip to the motion part. The manual should tell you what to press.

• I didn't know that, thanks. But it does not do what I would like to have.

I would like to be able to scroll through the list of recordings with my down arrow key and see e.g 2 seconds in in the recording. That way you could hold the down arrow key and rapidly go through all the files while looking at the preview window.

As an example; I have one camera at a door from the outside of my house. When it opens from the inside it would be great to see the door fully opened when scrolling through that list, that way you easily could see what triggered the recording.

When you have multiple cameras outdoors it quickly becomes a daunting task to manually handle every recording.