Skip to content

Offline Human/Vehicle AI model files

How can we obtain the AI model files for offline use?

Comments

• The AI model files are built into SecuritySpy; all image analysis that SecuritySpy performs using these models is done locally on the Mac running SecuritySpy - no images/video is sent to our servers or anywhere else over the Internet for such analysis. Does this answer your question?

• There are times where I don't have an internet connection on my setup and I often see;

"Unable to obtain the Vehicle AI model file, so standard motion detection will be used instead."

"Unable to obtain the Human AI model file, so standard motion detection will be used instead."

Please make sure this Mac has a valid connection to the Internet with no connection-blocking software installed (obviously this while my internet connection is down).

So i'm wondering how is it possible to keep the AI motion detection working in the times while the internet connection is down?

• Older versions of SecuritySpy download the AI model files on demand - this happened when any AI feature was enabled for the first time. But newer versions of SecuritySpy have these files built in, so in order to avoid this problem in the future, simply make sure that you are using the latest version of SecuritySpy.

• As its running on High Sierra, is it possible to upgrade to a version with the files built in? or which version do the built in model files start?

• The latest 5.4.3 version of SecuritySpy will run on High Sierra, the minimum system requirement being macOS 10.13.6.