Unable To Play Videos
  • Hello everyone. I am unable to play videos saved on my Google Drive. Every time I am trying to play videos from Google Drive it shows the error “Whoops! There was a problem playing this video”. I don’t know why this is happening and how to fix this issue. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
  • Hi - you don't mention that you are using one of our software products (SecuritySpy, SwiftCapture) - is this the case? How are you saving these video files to Google Drive? What is the file extension on the files (.mov or .m4v)?
  • Thanks for replying. I actually am using the SwiftCapture software on my computer. Finally, I found this (https://digicruncher.com/there-was-a-problem-playing-this-video/) article by searching on Google. The problem is solved after applying a solution mentioned there. I signed out of all the accounts from Google Drive and signed in again with one account. Now I can play videos from Google Drive without any issue.
  • OK, great to hear you found the solution!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!