PTZ Control Panel
  • Would love a floating PTZ Control Panel. The drawer doesn't really work when filling the screen. I know it's probably saving you a lot of code, having a drawer with standard controls. But, something like this would be great if you could spare the time.

https://ibb.co/4JKsGkb
  • Thanks for the suggestion, I like this idea. I'll see what we can do in a future update. Do you know what the source is for the particular screenshot you linked to? This has a nice design.
  • I created it, as a visual how I'd like SS to look. Using Big Sur's 'Control Centre' as a style guide. I replaced the CMA buttons with glyphs and added a few more buttons for easy access to preferences and other windows. I work as a print graphic designer, I can send you the Illustrator file to have play around with if you want?
  • Ah I see - this is great. If you can send this to me as an eps or pdf that would be much appreciated (support@bensoftware.com). Many thanks!
  • Oh, I love this idea.
  • Wouldn't it be better to have the ptz controls on the right side, since most people use the mouse on their right side.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!