iOS notifications lose snapshot until iPhone reboot
  • Hi,

Running latest iOS and latest SS app on iPhone 12 mini

Notifications work well with included snapshot but after awhile, the notifications don't show the snapshot unless I long press on the notification

If I reboot the phone, snapshots start working again (ie, no need to long press on the notification to see the snapshot - it's there in the notification)

But, again after awhile, the snapshots disappear until I reboot the phone again
  • Hi @Ben, care to comment on this issue?
  • Sorry for the late reply. I'm afraid I have no idea what could be going wrong here. This isn't a known problem and is not being reported by any other users. The fact that you get the image if you long-press the notification means that SecuritySpy has done its job correctly and has attached the image to the notification; the actual display of the notification is managed by iOS itself. You could try a backup/restore of your phone but that's a hassle and not guaranteed to work. Otherwise, hopefully a future iOS update will fix this.
  • Hey @Ben, this issue has cropped up again in the last few weeks

I know you mentioned above that it doesn't seem to be a SS issue, but thought I'd just let you know that it's occurring

Running latest versions of iOS and SS

Thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!