RTSP Group Feed
  • Hi there,

We use SecuritySpy for a lot of our clients, but have a new situation that I hope the software can help us with. We have a 2N door station that is in an area covered by multiple cameras. Savant has the nice seamless integration with the built in camera/intercom, but the customer wants more than one camera view. The 2N door station has the ability to feed Savant from a different RTSP feed, but that only covers one camera.

So my question is: Is it possible to point the 2N RTSP feed to SecuritySpy that would cycle between a Group (using the Group settings)?

If not, does anyone know of a lightweight RTSP server that would do this?

Thanks for your help!
  • Unfortunately not - the RTSP feeds that SecuritySpy delivers are for single cameras only; there is no way to get a feed that cycles between different cameras.

If, instead of an RTSP feed, the device can display a simple HTML page, then it would be possible to set one up that cycles between different feeds, but I'm not familiar with this product so I don't know whether this would be possible.
  • That's what I was afraid of, but worth a shot. Thanks for your help, and keep up the great work!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!