Camera Info Window Status format suggestion
  • Keeping the statuses "CMA" in its relatiive position within the column may make it easier to see which is on/off; such that if 'C' is off its position shows a blank instead of the next status 'M'. Currently mixed on/off's are not easy to distinguish at a glance.

It would be more awsome if the letters are clickable to toggle the functions, like the little speaker that toggles audio preview.
  • Good point about the spacing - the only issue is that with the gaps that you are suggesting, I suspect it would look messy. We'll try a few things out to see if we can work something out.

As for your second suggestion, the issue is that you don't set the Armed/Disarmed mode of the cameras directly: this is set via schedules. So a simple toggle of these modes doesn't quite work within the current scheme. That's why when you click here, you get a pop-up menu that allows you to select the schedule for each mode.
  • Hi @quinkink we've made some changes to the Camera Info window along the lines of your suggestion, please try the latest beta version of SecuritySpy (currently 5.1.1b20) and let me know what you think.
  • Thanks! Works as expected and the smaller menu from clicking the letters are easier than long dropdowns with many items. The orange background burns my eyes though. Can I have it remain grey with a black letter indicating the ON state? momentary red for activities is fine.
  • *Can I have it remain grey *or *white with a black letter ...
  • I don't particularly like the orange either, though I thought the "traffic light" type colours would make it logical. I'll experiment with some alternatives.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!