iOS app freezes
  • I use the iPhone app to view my 4 cameras and if I tap on any of them to select full size, then turn my iPhone to landscape, the live image freezes. A grey camera icon with a red cross through it appears. It doesn’t freeze if I keep it in portrait mode. Is this a bug in the software?
  • This sounds like a bug, though it isn't a known one, and I can't seem to reproduce the problem here. I believe we are currently in touch with you via email support about this, and will work with you directly to investigate this problem.
  • Thanks Ben. Yes Rod has helped with this. A couple of settings changes has resolved issue. Though he wants more info. With this weather in the uk I want to be far away from a hot computer so will answer his request when it is a bit cooler!! Thanks anyway
  • Hi @Ben and @Phasels. Been a while, but do either of you remember how this issue was resolved? I added a 4th camera to SecuritySpy today and I seem to be running into the same issue.

I'm fairly certain the issue is specifically related to the SecuritySpy iOS app. Not seeing the same problems in any other iOS IP cam viewer apps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!