Month 13 is out of bounds
  • I am getting regular messages in the MacOS log file that say:

SecuritySpy Month 13 is out of bounds

is there a way to stop this?
  • This is not something I've seen or heard of before! Can you determine if this is related to a particular action that is happening in SecuritySpy (e.g. does it happen when you open the Browser or search for files)?

Are you running the latest version of SecuritySpy?
  • This is happening to me as well, a couple of log entries per second are going by. I should be on the latest version, but I don't know when this started. I've gone through and wiped out any existing schedules, tried unarming capture/motion/actions, restarted, but the log entries keep coming. The only thing I have going is the all-camera view.
  • That's a Apple specific problem, which came with MacOS 10.13.1 and wasn't fixed with 10.13.2 Animated Emojis were more important...
    Nevertheless, it is not SS related.
  • A bit of googling reveals many others having this problem, with many different applications. As @uwe68 says, this appears to be a bug in High Sierra, which was triggered when December started. I think we will have to wait for Apple to fix the bug, or for January, whichever comes first!
  • Huh, good to know. My machine running SS is running High Sierra so that would explain it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!