Skip to content

Anyone using Indigo plug-in for Secruity Spy getting PTZ errors?

edited October 2016 in SecuritySpy
I've posted this in the Indigo forums and it is not getting any traction there so thought I would try here as well.

I've got everything working having installed a new camera and upgrading Security Spy but PTZ Presents when using the plug-in for Indigo. I have created the presents in SecuritySpy SS (or should I say inside my camera software) and were recognized in SS. I can trigger the presets in SS either through the iOS application or desktop client but not using the Indigo plug-in. When I create a trigger and test it the resulting error reads:

Trigger Move Camera Test
Cynical SecuritySpy Error in ptz_preset: Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".../Server Plugin/cyin/debugging.py", line 46, in diagnostic_log
yield
File ".../Server Plugin/cyin/debugging.py", line 56, in diagnose_call
return method(*args, **kwargs)
File "plugin.py", line 235, in ptz_preset
command += 100
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects

Thanks for any assistance one can give.

The camera I'm using has many settings for PTZ but changing seems to have no effect on the errors I'm getting. Photo of possible PTZ setting for camera is posted at: http://www.alaskafamily.net/public-images/settings-ptz.jpg

Comments

• I was so hoping to hear something by now. Guess I will continue to look for updates to either the Indigo plug-in or Security Spy to address the error. As it is now many of the functions I used SS and Indigo for no longer work. Being able to move the camera according to motion detection by a specific detector was very nice as well as taking photos at specific times. Will keep my fingers crossed.
  • This looks like an error in the plugin. make sure you're using the latest version of the plugin, and if that doesn't work then try contacting the plugin developers for their input.
  • Turned out to be the "save" box being checked. Once unchecked the errors went away.