Skip to content

Sricam AP001 PTZ not working

edited August 2016 in SecuritySpy
I have three Sricam AP001'a. They connect OK and display video; the PTZ button is present at top right and activates the PTZ tab. However the PTZ is not responsive for nay of the cameras. All permission set up OK. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Can you tell me what profile (camera device type) you are using for the camera in SecuritySpy?

Try the "Foscam JPEG" profile - does this work?

Have you entered the camera's administrator username and password into SecuritySpy?
  • Profile ONVIF - this works, displays the cameras (not the PTZ function).

Each individual camera's username and password is set correctly; I have not set a password under General, Security.

I tried the "Foscam JPEG" profile and this gave a "Communication Error" with the camera.
  • any thoughts?
  • I think the best way forward to debug this would be if you are able to put your camera online temporarily so that we can connect to it from here and do some testing, is this possible? To do this you will have to set up the port forwarding settings on your router to forward incoming connections to the camera on port 80 and 554, and email us your public IP address (or DDNS name, which can be set up in SecuritySpy's Web Server Setup window), along with the camera's username and password. Let me know if you need more information about how to set this up.
  • I have sent an e-mail
  • Any update on this issue? I have the same problem!