404 File not found Error code: 50,0
  • Hello,
    I am new to this forum and am having problems with my Security Spy version 1.5.1. When I access my cameras either in my lan or wan, I get the authentication request and then as soon as I enter my username/pass, I get the 404 File not found error code: 50,0 message. Can anyone tell me what this error code means? Also wondering if I need to update my version of Security Spy and if there is a cost involved in the upgrade?

thanks!
  • Hi - version 1.5.1 is a very old version of SecuritySpy and unfortunately its web server is not compatible with new system versions (OS X 10.7 is the highest system version supported by SecuritySpy version 1). In order to use SecuritySpy on newer system versions please upgrade to version 3 via our upgrade store. As an existing version 1 license-holder you get a 50% discount off the full retail price of the software.

You can download and test the new software before upgrading if you like, or read more information about the upgrade.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!