Planet IVS-H125P / Lorex LZC7091 and SecuritySpy
  • Hi,

I have 2 of these setups and they both intermittently lose connectivity to SecuritySpy. The Planet IVS-H125P supports ONVIF and SecuritySpy is configured to use ONVIF for both cameras. I've also set them up manually and the same problem occurs. The video servers never drop pings and connectivity to the web interface of the video servers is rock solid with no loss of video. As a matter of fact, I can simultaneously be logged into the video server interface and SecuritySpy and while video is being displayed in the web interface of the IVS-H125P, video is displayed intermittently in the SecuritySpy screen.

Please advise.

Ray
  • Hi Ray, this is difficult to diagnose without more information. Aside from making sure you are using the latest version of SecuritySpy, the best way forward would be for you to email us the Log file you will find in your ~/Documents/SecuritySpy/ folder, as it will tell us exactly what errors are occurring. Thanks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!