Feature Request: human/vehicle "scale" slider
  • Using the "AI Predictions" folder, I can see why I'm getting a lot of false positives in my captures.

I have several cameras around the house. Some, like the one watching the driveway and cul-de-sac I live on, are mounted about 4m off the ground, while others, like the ones watching the back yard, are roughly 10m off the ground.

When it's snowing (for example), the AI prediction draws a box around 2/3 of the entire video frame and says something like "Human: 0% Vehicle 90%" although there is no possible way that a vehicle would consume even 1/5 of the frame. Of course the AI has no concept of this, but a pair of low/hi sliders (human/vehicle scale) where I could specify "human size is between 1% and 5% of the frame, vehicle between 5% and 10% of frame" would go a long way to helping the AI throw out illogical detections in the presence of broad motion such as rain or snow.
  • Thanks for the suggestion, I think this is a good idea. I'll see what we can do in this regard in a future update of the software.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!