• In the old version i could make a time-lapse movie. When in the settings i can punt in 1 frame every 60 seconds and playback framerate 1second i would get a nice TimeLaps movie. In the 4.x version this looks like it is not possible anymore. So when i got back to the 3.2.1 version it still wil not work. even put in a time 0,01667 seconds 1 frame. It will not work.
    I do make every 60 second a picture, but it would be better to create a movie at ones.
  • This is possible in SecuritySpy version 4 with the right settings.

Firstly, in order to allow SecuritySpy to change the frame rate of the incoming video for the timelapse capture, you will need to enable the "Recompress video data" option under Preferences -> Cameras -> Device.

Then, to capture a timelapse movie with the parameters you describe, specify a capture rate of 0.01667 a playback rate of 1, under Preferences -> Cameras -> Continuous Capture.

However, 1fps is quite a low playback rate, and the movie will not play back very smoothly. For a 60x real-time playback rate, you might want to use different parameters, for example a capture rate of 0.25 and a playback rate of 15, or a capture rate of 0.5 and a playback rate of 30.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!