Spyglass Apple Watch
  • Has anyone been able to make this work. I can't get past the setup where it looks for the sever despite having the app open and running on iphone as request by watch app.
  • Since Ben introduced the SecuritySpy app for iOS, I haven't used Spyglass anymore... but I just checked and it seems Spyglass does not have a Watch version...
    Are you using a beta version perhaps ?

That being said, I finally got an Apple Watch last week, and I must say that the notifications from the SecuritySpy app are awesome. I can now see instantly who is at my front door... it's a very neat feature.

I'm not sure what exactly you want to achieve, but perhaps the native SecuritySpy app is worth checking out.
  • My OCD would like to make sure the garage door is shut while out running. I currently use both apps
  • I would love an Apple Watch native SS app. I think Ben said the demand wasn’t there but I have to imagine at this point there are many more people with the watch. I’d pay extra for the watch app for sure.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!