Skip to content

i search for device setting for Wansview Pro HD 1080P IP Kamera

edited December 2016 in Cameras
hy
Wansview Pro HD
1080P IP Kamera
NCM622GA
what profile i can use for this cammera

Please don't wonder,  the text is curiously because I can only move my head. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards
Jürgen Manthey
German

Comments

• Hi Jürgen,

This camera supports ONVIF, so this is the first thing to try. You'll find this under the "Profile" option in Preferences -> Cameras -> Device. Click the "Auto-discovered devices" button and hopefully your camera will be automatically found and listed there (in which case simply select it from the list and the Address box will be filled in automatically). Then enter the camera's username and password.

Does this work?
  • Click the "Auto-discovered devices" button and hopefully your camera will be automatically
    no automatic:(

Does this work?
    no:(
  • Hi Jürgen,

Firstly, please locate the IP address of your camera using our Network Device Finder app - see our Setting Up Network Cameras instructions.

Then, create a new network device in SecuritySpy and enter the camera's IP address and username and password.

Then, try each of the Foscam profile in turn, with both the JPEG HTTP and H.264 RTSP Format options (where available). Each time you make a change, click the Apply button at the top right of the Preferences window and see if it connects. Hopefully one of these options will work.